[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood A&S

CYNTHIA HAYES cindyhayes at verizon.net
Sat Jun 18 11:57:12 PDT 2005

Greeting Darkwoodians!

Darkwood A&S will be September 23-25 at Coyote Lake.  We are looking for teachers!  The following list shows those that have already volunteered.  If you are not on the list, please consider sharing your knowledge on some subject with us!!  Darkwood has so many wonderfully talented members, we should be able to have a class on practically everything!!

Reply to this email if you are interested.  If you know someone who you think would like to teach that is not on this list, please feel free to forward this message.

Thanks,

Etain of Hawks Haven and Adriana Tacita

Those who have already volunteered:

Aelfrike (Elf)
Anne of MdR
Branwen
Caterina DiGuglielmo
Erich der Helschmied
Liesel
Naadirah Bint Ali
Na'arah bat Avrahm
Rhys
Robert of Ravenshill
Santiago
Tatiana Todhunter

Class Suggestions:

Marshalling
Boffer Making
History
Bran Drumming (does anyone know what this means???)
German costuming