[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Meeting Monday, June 20

catherine at redshift.com catherine at redshift.com
Fri Jun 17 15:40:01 PDT 2005

Greetings Darkwood!

The next Baronial meeting will be next Monday, June 21 at 7:00 pm, at our
usual spot, the Elkhorn Yacht Club in Moss Landing.  If you have anything
you would like to be put on the agenda, please email me by noon on Monday.
 The meeting will start as soon after 7:00 as dinner allows.

Since this month's meeting is the day before Jeremy's birthday, we will
have a celebratory watermelon (he didn't want cake).

See you there,
Caterina