[Darkwood-SCA] FW: RE: [sca-west] Event Plug - WAR! Lords

Amy Bodine amyzeyes at msn.com
Thu Jun 16 12:05:40 PDT 2005

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Amy Bodine" <amyzeyes at msn.com>
To: sca-west at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [sca-west] Event Plug - WAR! Lords
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:11:37 +0000

yes, you read correctly: *new* regalia (including lovely matching his & hers
favors) -- that *ahem* stunning surcoat & helmcrest is being retired...

and Sir Leon forgot to mention classes (embroidery, drumming, and a few
others that I can't recall at the moment), a barter tent, and a
Casbah/drumming circle Saturday night....

oh, and also Saturday night, there will be a potluck!  Southern Shores will
be providing the meat, cooked by our own William MacDougall, and his lovely
assistant (me). If you would like to participate, please let the Gate know
when you arrive on site (so we know how much meat to go buy), and please
bring a side dish, salad or dessert for 8-10 people.

aaaaand, the weather should be great for fighting & camping -- partly
cloudy, mid-70's.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Felicia