[Darkwood-SCA] Re: [Caerdarth] Caer Darth Canton Meeting and A&S workshop

Tim Convese santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Sat Jul 16 13:09:56 PDT 2005

If you are interested in learning to make cordials please bring any
small jars you might want to use to make them in (please make sure they
are clean and steril), and any flavorings you might want to try (fruit,
spices or florals).

I will supply some flavorings and voodka or brandy, but if you have
extra please don't hesitate to bring it.

I recommend smaller jars.  Remember that the amount of cordial you'll
end up with at the end will be two to three times as much as the volume
of the jar your using to start with.

Santiago