[Darkwood-SCA] Caer Darth Canton Meeting and A&S workshop

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Fri Jul 15 15:35:17 PDT 2005

The July Canton meeting and A&S workshop will be on Sunday, July 17, at the home
of Santiago and Rose.

The A&S portion will start at 1:00.  Santiago will be teaching a workshop on
cordials -- I don't think we have any children planning to attend, but blah,
blah, blah, usual disclaimers about kids and alcohol apply.

The Canton meeting portion will start between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., and dinner is
potluck -- please bring something to share.

>From last month's meeting (I apologize for not posting the minutes), topics to
be discussed this month include:

- future A&S workshops (please make suggestions!  Better yet, volunteer to lead
one!)
- running a snow cone fundraiser at Purg
- sites in Santa Cruz
- anything I've forgotten at the moment.

See you there!
Rose