[Darkwood-SCA] ST. David's feast delayed

Ryan ryanpr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 18:06:41 PST 2005

The St. David's feast will be delayed due to a SNAFU with the SOAR
organization at UCSC.  It was decided at 12th Night that since the weather
happens to be better in April we would request a new date and reschedule the
entire event.  Due to my contacts in the Santa Cruz Parks and Rec Department
and our rather large presence at Cabrillo we will have a back-up if Porter
suddenly becomes unavailable.  We are now waiting on the kingdom calendar
for a date.  If you have any suggestions for sites let me know before March
1st.

Henrico
Autocrat for the event