[Darkwood-SCA] My Pelican Ceremony

George Carlquist redbear at transedge.com
Mon Jan 10 21:40:28 PST 2005

Many thanks to my friends,

To all of you who came to my vigil thank you for sharing your thoughts and
feelings. Also thanks for having a great party inside my sight but outside
my reach while I was in a vigil. I hope you all had as great a time as it
looked to me. It was a very powerful and meaningful experience.

To those who were part of my Pelican ceremony, thank you. I received many
compliments on how impressive we looked. It showed once again why I am proud
of our Barony.

I hope you all had a great time and were not too hung over Sunday.

Master Eric Bjornsson, OP