[Darkwood-SCA] Vyncent's spacing out!

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 12:18:51 PST 2005

Hello All!

I just wanted to apologize for completely spacing out
on dance yesterday.  To give the full details, my
doorbell rang at about 10pm last night.  Not having
any idea who might be calling on me so late, I opened
the door and found Na'arah, Francisco, and Leonor
there.  Still very surprised, and not having any idea
why they were there, I stood sort of confused at the
threshold until Na'arah asked, "Did you forget
something?"  It wasn't until that time that
realization had flooded in to my commitment!  I had
been so intensely working on embroidery for His M. for
12th Night, that all else had escaped me.  What makes
things even more unusual is that apparently people had
been ringing my phone continuously with no success,
even though it was about four feet away from me.  Even
more amusing, I had written Na'arah at 4pm that same
day, saying that I would see her at practice.  In any
event, I apologize again for spacing, and hope to see
several of you at 12th Night, where we will put what
you've learned to the test =)

Sheepishly,

Vyncent