[Darkwood-SCA] White Shield Class

Debra Cobb dcobb at mail.meyernet.com
Mon Feb 28 11:07:13 PST 2005

This Saturday at White Shield, Mistress Theia and I will be team teaching a
class on the Bayeux Tapestry stitches ...the same stitches that will be used
for the Darkwood Tapestry....stem, outline and laidwork.  The class will run
from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

There are 2 openings left.  We have opened this class to the populace, in
addition to those who are working on the Darkwood panels.  Kits are $8 and
include Italian twill fabric, needle, Appleton wool thread, needle threader,
and a handout.

Please email me or call me at (831) 385-3040 (hm), if you would like to take
the class or if you have any questions.

Those taking the class will need to bring a 6 inch embroidery hoops, some
scissors, and a chair.

See you at White Shield!

Isela