[Darkwood-SCA] South Bay Scriptorium - March 10th

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:55:04 PST 2005

My Lords, and Ladies

Starting this month, we are starting up a South Bay Scriptorium.  This
will occur on the Second Thursday of the month at the home of Fabian
and Eliska's at about 7pm.  This meeting will be for all levels and I
encourage anyone who is interested in learning what it takes to become
a scribe in the West to attend.  Some loaner supplies will be available
for use.

Please contact myself or Eliska for directions.

YiS

Francisco Acero