[Darkwood-SCA] Herald's Meeting Sunday

Hendy Lund-Appleton naadhira at naadhira.net
Tue Feb 8 15:00:05 PST 2005

A reminder to all that the monthly West Kingdom College of Heralds meets
this Sunday in SAN JOSE (instead of Berkeley). If you are at all interested
in book heraldry (names and devices), this is a fantastic opportunity to
learn. If you are in the greater Santa Cruz area and want to attend, I'll
be happy to provide transportation, at least until my car is full.

Why am I shilling this? Because if we don't get enough attendance at the
San Jose meetings, they will likely move. Not back to Berkeley, but to
somewhere in Cynagua. I don't want to have to drive that far! <g>

Finally, if you haven't registered your name and/or device yet and would
like to, talk to Adriana (our Baronial Herald), or myself (just a loud
person in general - I'll be at White Shield for sure). I'd like to see more
heraldic display within our Barony!

In service,

- Naadirah, herald-at-large