[Darkwood-SCA] Warning Shameless Plug Ahead

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Sun Dec 18 21:26:22 PST 2005

Dear Friends

Every since I started talking about the completion of my book on Viet Nam, many of my friends have said they want to read it. Since I am not in direct contact with them, I am using this to publicize the fact that it is finally completed and published. A warning, if it was a movie it would be "R" rated for language, adult situations and a bit of violence. After all it is a war book about GIs in Viet Nam. To let you know how to purchase it, here is my web page. http://www.geocities.com/baronwilhelm/

If you decide to purchase my book, please use the link on my web page. I get a kickback for every one sold.

Gladiators, Playing to the Six O'clock News
A Novel of Viet Nam
By C. William Klipstine
ISBN-1-4196-1453-3

If you enjoyed the book let me know, if you didn't, I'm an actor with broad shoulders, just throw raw vegetables at me. No matter whether you liked it or not tell all your friends (I need the royalties).

Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Ride to the Sound of the Guns