[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, Jan. 3, Seaside

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 18 13:34:28 PST 2005

   Hi, all.

*** There will be no official Choir practice on 12/20 or 12/27.  Have
happy holidays, everyone.  :-)  If you go out caroling <envious face>,
be sure to wear mufflers or whatnot to keep your throats warm (and
besides, they look cool).

---------------------
Our next practice will be Tuesday, January 3, at the home of Frances and
Badger.  Bring your favorite tea.

This will be our last practice before 12th Night, so we will continue
working on the pieces that we can sing as part of the "Greater West
Kingdom Choir":
   Gaudete
   Riu, Riu, Chiu
   Vitrum nostrum gloriosum
   Joseph Lieber

(Those of you who want to sing "Joseph lieber" at 12th Night, please
practice it as much as you can on your own, since we have not had time
to rehearse it properly during our regular practices.  At 12th Night we
only want to join in on pieces that we know solidly.)

Time:   Tuesday, January 3, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place:  329 Ardennes Circle, Seaside, CA 93955

Directions:
 From Highway One, North/South, take the Main Entrance onto Fort Ord
(Light Fighter Drive).
Go to General Jim Moore Blvd, (third set of lights on Light Fighter
Drive).
Turn Right on to Gen Jim Moore.
Go past the second light and get into the very first left hand turn
available.
Turn Left on to ARDENNES CIRCLE.
Take the next immediate Right hand turn.
At the stop sign proceed on up the hill to the left.  Dawn will probably
have a
"Darkwood tree" shield in the front yard.

If you get lost Frances's phone is 831-393-1070.  However, cell coverage
is spotty at best on the post.

See you there.

John