[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, August 30

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 30 01:18:44 PDT 2005

  The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday, August 30, at
Christophe's home.  Bring your favorite tea.

This practice, we will concentrate on having a good time -- we have
earned it!  So we'll do fun, easy stuff, and maybe talk some about what
we want to do next.

*** Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.  We welcome
newcomers.

Time:   Tuesday, August 30, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place:  582 Ingman Ct., Marina (on the former Ft. Ord)

Directions:
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM SALINAS:
Take Blanco Rd. until it ends.
Turn right onto Reservation Rd.
At the second stoplight, turn left onto Imjin Rd.
At the one *operating* stoplight (by Ord Market) turn RIGHT onto Abrams.
Take the first left onto Brostrom.
Take the third right onto Ingman.

OTHERWISE:
Make your way to Highway 1.
Just south of Marina is the 12th Street exit:  take that in the
direction away from the water.
At the one *operating* stoplight (Ord Market will be on the right) turn
LEFT onto Abrams.
Take the first left onto Brostrom.
Take the third right onto Ingman.

Christophe is in the first building on the right, upstairs to the left.
 Hopefully he will again have the MdR banner hanging on his balcony.
 Parking is on the street. There's a small lot on the other side of
Brostrom, too.

If you get lost, you can call Christophe at 831-883-4248 or 408-907-2728.

See you there.

John