[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir Practice, Tuesday Aug. 2

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:18:47 PDT 2005

The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice tonight, Tuesday, August 2,
at the home of Giuliana deLucca . Bring you favorite tea.

Nest week will be at the home of Caterina & Hraefn.

This session we will be working on the Pelican processional I am
writing for you-know-who. Only 4 more rehersals.

*** Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.

We welcome newcomers. :-)

Time: Tuesday, August 2, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place: 1222 Bay St., Santa Cruz, CA  95060

Directions:

Take Hwy 17 S or Hwy 1 N until you get to Santa Cruz.  Take Hwy 1 N
until it turns into Mission St.  Stay on Mission St.  until you pass a
McDonalds and a Taco Bell, get in your left lane.  Turn left at the
light which is Bay St.  I am half a block in on the left, small yellow
stucco bungalow.  It is fine to park at the school across the street.

http://tinyurl.com/6vrd2

It's half a block towards the beach from Mission St. - the opposite
direction of St. David's. (yahoo maps & mapquest both give accurate
directions here)

** Pet Warning ** Giuliana has two dogs and a cat. The dogs will be
outside during choir practice.

See you there.