[Darkwood-SCA] Pennsic truck - still spaces left

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:58:45 PDT 2005

WOW, thank you to everyone that helped pack the truck last night - all
the muscle folks, all the measuring folks, Na'arah (my war menion) for
pointing and sorting as people arrived, and our AWESOME load master
Theia, thank you Philip and Melanie for being our drivers :-)
We do a couple units left for those that may have 'missed the truck'
It may be possible for you to take advantage of these spaces.  Please
contact me by 2pm today (Aug 1st) and we can see what can be worked
out.
The truck is in Turlock until early tonight.  Our Drivers would like to

get on the road either late tonight or early tomorrow.  Please contact
me ASAP if you are interested.
YIS,
Catherine of Wessex

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP