[Darkwood-SCA] Mists/Cynagua War Potluck Challenge

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:50:59 PDT 2005

Good Gentles,

A challenge to the cooks in Cynagua and the Mists.  Since there seems
to be some disagreement as to which Principality has the best cooks, I
issue the following challenge.

There is a potluck at the Mists/Cynagua war.  Let us see which
Principality has the best dishes to be shared at the potluck.

A - J Sides/Salads
K - S Main Dishes/Proteins
T - Z Desserts

In the protein, the emphasis will be poultry (real or mock).   The
other categories are open.

We will need judges.  Duchess Letitia, you are a Mist placed Cynaguan.
Having lived in both Principalities, and being a Royal Peer, I know you
would be a neutral judge.  Will you be attending?  I am also a
Mist-placed Cynaguan.  We will we at least a third judge.  Are there
going to be any Oerthans or CAIDans attending that could be neutral
parties?

Na'arah bat Avraham
Commissar of Evening Activities - including the Potluck
Mists/Cynagua War