[Darkwood-SCA] Dance at La Prova Dura

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 11:13:45 PDT 2005

Greetings to all, from Vyncent atte Wodegate (and I
apologize for the double emails some of you may get =)

Mistress Marguerite and I have taken it upon ourselves
to organize some dancing at the upcoming event this
weekend, La Prova Dura.  Now, I would much prefer to
have a more accomplished musician (or musicians!) than
I to play, so I would like to request those who might
be planning on attending and are willing to play on
Saturday evening to contact me so we can make
arrangements for music and such.  Please let me know
if you are able to serve in such a capacity, as I (and
the other dancers!) would much appreciate it!  My
thanks to all, and I look forward to seeing you this
weekend.

Kindest Regards,

Vyncent