[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Dance Practice!

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 9 23:13:22 PDT 2004

Darkwood,

Did you miss the Dance Practice held at the Canton of Hawks Haven
meeting?  Are you kicking yourself instead of kicking your feet in a
Galliar?  Do you want to know how to dance BEFORE arriving at the
Baroness' Masked Ball?  I have great news for you!!!!!!!

Dance practice will now be offered regularly in Darkwood.  Beginning on
Sept. 30th, we will have regular Dance Practice on the 1st, 3rd and 5th
Thursdays within Darkwood's borders.  Starting promptly at 7:30 pm and
ending at 9:00 pm.

If you have any questions, please contact me at:
Na'arah bat Avraham/Merrin Davidson  408-848-5748
the_momstable at rocketmail.com

Please R.S.V.P. to the above contact, so we have a rough idea of how
many to expect.

Dance will be held at Adriana Tacita and Marco Nibbione's house in
Morgan Hill.  Directions to Marco & Adriana's:

Take the 101 to Morgan Hill and exit at Tennant.  From the North exit
and continue right,
from the South exit and turn left to go over the overpass.

Turn Left onto Monterey rd.  It's about the third light.
Turn Right onto Vineyard just before the Chevron.
Turn Left onto La Crosse.
Turn Left onto Calle Enrique at the stop sign.
Turn Right onto Las Coaches ct.

We are the blue house at the end of the court, #505.  Look for temple
dogs at
the door.  Lost? Call 782-7948.