[Darkwood-SCA] A Darkwood Dance Practice!

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:52:05 PDT 2004

Just as a F.Y.I (and a plea for assistance):  I've been trying to
organize a regular dance practice (like there used to be) here in
Darkwood.  B.J. and I have been attending Crosston's dance practice all
summer, and its done a tremendous amount of good for both of us.  I
have teachers who have promised to come teach.  I have a day or the
week for practice (Thursdays). All I need is a site, preferably in the
Morgan Hill/Gilroy area as the teachers are coming from points north.
The site needs a room large enough to dance in, a bathroom, and a roof
to protect from the elements.  Anything else is gravy.  If you have a
school or church hall connection, or your home is big enough and
available, please contact me.  Hey, if my 10 year old can dance, ANYONE
can!!!

Sincerely,

Na'arah bat Avraham