[Darkwood-SCA] Attention All Canton and College Gold Keys

Anne of MDR anneofmdr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 07:38:27 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

This is Anne your newly ensconced Gold Key for MDR.  Thank you to Sorcha for
all her assistance in making the transition a smooth one.

I have been going through the Gold Key items and have found some very nice
pieces and some that once were.  I was wondering what the status was of all
the other Cantons Gold Key and the College's Gold Key?  I would love to hear
from you and see what is needed.

I have thought of even holding a sort of Swap Meet to help redistribute some
of the Gold Key items to the various Cantons and College Gold Key's.  For
example I have noticed I have an abundance of Female Garb in the Baronial
Gold Key and only a few pieces for men or youths.  This needs to be looked
into, to see if your Gold Key may have a similar issue!

I would love to hear from you all your thoughts and needs for your
Canton's/College's Gold Key.  You may contact me off list or on list.  If
you know your Gold Key isn't subscribed to the Darkwood mailing list I would
appreciate it if you would pass on the information to them.  I will be
listed in this Month's Drum for them to contact me non-electronically.  If
you need that sooner please contact me off list at anneofmdr at sbcglobal.net

YIS,

Anne of MDR
Mundanely Kate McKowen-Taves