[Darkwood-SCA] I'm back

Marl Stone marlztone at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 13:39:33 PDT 2004

Hello everybody.  This is the first time since arriving to America that I have had internet access and I am simply writing to let you know that I am doing well, am alive and whole and back in the States.  I should be completing my trip to HI tomorrow and whenever I get my phone back, I'll try to make some phone calls if I have your number.  Besides that, I have been promoted to Sergent (SGT) this month, so that makes 2 cool things, huh.  I would also like to, again, thank you all for being really cool while I've been deployed.  I feel loved and know that I am more lucky than most to have you all as friends.  Well, I hope all of you are well and I look forward to hearing back from you all whenever time allows.

@->---  Marl Stone ;)