[Darkwood-SCA] Quentyn

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Sun Oct 17 22:25:54 PDT 2004

Hello my friends,
I saw Quentyn yesterday at our sewing gathering.  We got on the  subject of having things to give to royalty when she visits or if they came here.  She did not have much to give.  So my question is "Would you be so kind as to donate something that you have made or bought to give to her so that she has something to put in the baskets to be given to royalty when they are here or she visits. "  Any help you can give would be great. and appreciated  And our Lady of the mists would be ever so grateful.
And I thank you also from the bottom of my heart.
If you would like to let me know about this,  you can e-mail or call me.  408-683-4379

See you all soon,

Baroness Elizabeth, OP
wilhelm at sanmartin.com