[Darkwood-SCA] Scheduling first Darkwood Choir meeting

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 27 12:55:53 PST 2004

I want to schedule our first choir practice.  Since most of you who
responded to my announcement of the Darkwood Choir indicated Tuesdays as
The Weeknight you can make it, we will try a Tuesday evening.

SO, I NEED some feedback from those of you interested in the choir:

1)  Can you come to a choir practice THIS TUESDAY, Nov. 30?
If not, when is the first Tuesday evening that you could make it?

2)  Who can volunteer their home (or whatever) as a meeting place this
Tuesday?
We will need seating for 5 to 10 people, and parking nearby.  Deep, soft
sofas are less than ideal, because it's hard to sing while sunk into
them.  "Seating" can include kitchen chairs (usually quite good for
singing), or room for folding chairs that folks bring themselves.
 Decent lighting is also needed for seeing our music.  Please also
indicate if you have pets such as cats, dogs, or birds which live in, or
come into, the house.  Some of us have allergies, and we don't want any
surprises.

I think that 7:30 to 9:30 pm is a good time slot to try.  This is
experimental, and will likely be adjusted to match our needs and the
realities of driving across Darkwood.

Please respond soon people, so we can make plans.

John