[Darkwood-SCA] Warning Shamless plug ahead

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Fri Nov 26 13:52:20 PST 2004

Friends
After the preview of my current play at the Turkey Tourney ,Midsummer Night's Dream, several of you requested additional info about what , where and when. Play is Midsummer Night's Dream, held at Live Oak High School on Dec. 2,3,4,8.9.and 10th. Notice on the 10th there is no Sat. performance. Costs are $7 general admission with free if in Medieval or Renaissance garb. Times are 7:30 on Thurs. and Weds. nights and 8 on Fri. and Sat. nights performance. if you need instructions on how to get there send me an e-mail.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Ride to the Sound of the Guns