[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood meeting

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purple_pig_girl at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:31:23 PST 2004

Hello folks!
A simple request for the meeting, can we all please try to be on time so we
can start (and end) the meeting within a reasonable amount of time? Many of
us have families and early wake up calls, so if you could be so kind as to
show up on time so we can get the meeting underway that would be much
appreciated. Besides, the sooner we end the meeting, the sooner we can
socialize!

Thank you for your support,
Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye