[Darkwood-SCA] Duct-tape doubles...

Hendy Lund naadhira at naadhira.net
Mon Jan 19 13:22:10 PST 2004

A couple of notes on Wednesday's A&S class in Caer Darth:

1) Extra hands make light work! If you have a friend you can bring along to
assist with the taping process, please do so. I know of three people who
want to be taped up for sure (Rose, Brigit, Kaaren), and I have three
tapers now (me, Eirny, and Rob). There's room for more tape-ees and tapers,
so come on down!

2) Remember to bring the undergarments you plan to wear under your garb.
For example, the silhouette for Tudors is *very* different than the
silhouette for a Flemish gown, and you won't get the right fit in your garb
if you don't have the right profile underneath.

I will bring instructions for stuffing and making a stand for your double;
we won't be doing that part in class.

I look forward to seeing you there!

- Naadirah

We hold no great secret except this: