[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Dance Practice-5th Thursday

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 26 17:10:42 PST 2004

Greetings all,

On Dec. 30, which is a 5th Thursday, the Darkwood Dance Practice will
be doing something special.  Instead of working on a featured dance, we
will working on the foundations of the dances – the steps.  Vyncent
will be doing an overview of the step work involved in English Country
Dance and 15th Century Italian.  This will be a tool building
experience for the featured dances of the January/February practices
(Chestnut and Amoroso).  We will be back to the regular practice next
week, on the first Thursday, January 6.

To make this a bit different than our regular practice, we are also
going to have a soup supper.  There will be a selection of homemade
soups to eat before we start the steps workshop.  Please contact
Na'arah if you have any allergies or food aversions (no red meat,
vegetarian, etc.).

We will start serving soup at 7:00 pm, practice will start at 7:30 pm
and runs to approximately 9:00 pm. We then break for root beer floats
and snacks. We suggest street clothes, rather than garb, for practice.
Clean, soft-soled shoes are a bonus.

If you have any questions, please contact:
Dance Master - Vyncent atte Wodegate 408 250 5563
torlanswingmeister at yahoo dot com
Practice contact - Na'arah bat Avraham 408 848 5748
the_momstable at rocketmail dot com

Directions to Adriana & Marco's:

Take the 101 to Morgan Hill and exit at Tennant. From the North
exit and continue right, from the South exit and turn left to go
over the overpass.
Turn Left onto Monterey rd. It's about the third light.
Turn Right onto Vineyard just before the Chevron.
Turn Left onto La Crosse.
Turn Left onto Calle Enrique at the stop sign.
Turn Right onto Las Coaches ct.

We are the blue house at the end of the court, #505. Look for
temple dogs at the door. Lost? Call 782 7948. (Use this phone
number only for directions. If you have other questions, contact
Na'arah 408 848 5748 the_momstable at rocketmail dot com)