[Darkwood-SCA] 12th night activites

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 07:47:56 PST 2004

Greeting everyone,

As many of you may already know, Eric Bjornsson was offered a Pelican at Investiture.  He has decided to accept this offer at 12th night.  We will be have his vigil Friday night at the hotel starting at 8 pm, running though the night.  For those arriving Friday night, please stop by, Eric's banner will be on the door of your room and I will leave a message at the front desk.  There will be plenty of food and drink to help celebrate.  For those not arriving until Saturday, we will be have a party that night and you are all welcome to stop by.

Happy Holidays,
Awrabella