[Darkwood-SCA] OT: free to good home - furniture

Michelle Chapman-Thurber mct at warriorprincess.com
Fri Aug 13 09:15:46 PDT 2004

Hi all,

With the profusion of baby items invading our home, we've had to rearrange
furniture to optimize space.  As a result, we no longer have space for two
items.

Before donating them to the local Goodwill, I thought I might ask here if
anyone needs/wants them first.  They are:

* a bookcase:  2 feet wide by 6 1/2 - 7 feet tall, dark brown

* a circular table:  light brown wood, 3 1/2 feet across, single metal
pedestal support (not 4 legs)

If you want them, please email me at mct at warriorprincess.com. First come
first served.  Don't worry about delivery/acquisition, we'll figure that out.

Hugs,
Quentyn