[Darkwood-SCA] Apologies

Cassandra Rossignol cheekymonkey at monkeymanor.net
Thu Aug 12 18:02:18 PDT 2004

There will be no papermaking classes on Saturday at the Darkwood A&S.

I'm very sorry.  I don't know what I was thinking, volunteering to run two
classes at the A&S event this weekend, but my exhaustion and pain levels
are simply too high for me to consider going anywhere.  I'm having trouble
being out of bed for more than five minutes at a time.  There's just no way
I can do three days, with camping and driving and teaching and everything.

Christophe has already forgiven me, so I hope any of you who were wanting
to take the class will, too.

Have a great time this weekend!

-Cassandra Rossignol