[Darkwood-SCA] Blatant plug, Darkwood A&S class list

Christophe d'Avignon christophe at games.sca.org
Fri Aug 6 21:52:49 PDT 2004

Better late than never, right?

It's *FREE*!

No site fee!

Come down and join us for FREE. We'll be at Ft. Ord Travel Camp.

Classes! Potluck! Cool, coastal air during the dog days of summer! Bard of
the Oaks Competition! Fun, fun, fun!

Christophe

P.S. It's FREE!

P.P.S. Did I do Leah proud? Oh, yeah. No radishes. Sorry. At least, none
official. Feel free to bring all you want, unofficially.

------------------
List of Classes for Darkwood Arts & Sciences  August 13-15

Class Registration Starts at 8am

1st Period: 9:30 - 10:50 am
Games - Bocce, Hunkerhauser
Intro to fighting
Beginning Calligraphy
Beginning Recorder
Intro to 16th Century
Running a Lists
Beginning Chainmail Knitting (bring needle nose pliers if you have them)

2nd Period 11:00 am - 12:20pm
Papermaking (no its not a table this class is being offered twice in
difference tracks)
Russian Art and Icons
Beginning Illumination
Beginning English Country Dance
Gothic Gown Adventures
Seneschal’s Roundtable (come ask the Seneschals questions)
Fletching

Lunch Break

3rd Period 1:30 pm - 2:50 pm
Having an Italian Hair Day
Papermaking (no its not a table this class is being offered twice in
different tracks)
Making it Medieval (Scribes)
Intermediate Recorder
Beginning Inkle Weaving
Constable Roundtable
Cordial Making (attendees must be over 21 years old) (Bring any cordials
to share)

4th Period 3:00pm - 4:20 pm
Beginning Italian Dance
The Cossack and His Horse
Heraldry for Scribes
Beginning Belly Dancing
Beowulf as an Elegy for a Passing Way of Life
Basket hilts

6 pm - 15th Annual Last Official Baronial Potluck
Bard of the Oaks Competition