[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood A&S Welcome Tea/Coffee

clhayes at mindspring.com clhayes at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 14 22:13:43 PDT 2003

Greetings!

As it happens the first period at A&S was not a popular one with teachers.  Thus no classes were scheduled for the 9:30 to 11:00 slot.  We thought it would be nice to fill that time with a Welcome tea/coffee hour.

We are again asking for your help!!  If we could all bring a little something to share with each other and our guests while we socialize, this could end up being our favorite class of the day!

If anyone has any containers to use to keep liquids hot could you please bring them along (and let me know so I don't worry about it!  ;^)  Also, I think there might be a "Darkwood tea/coffee" supply box out there somewhere, so if anyone knows if this is more than legend please let me know!

Any other ideas/donations??

Thank you all!

Your slightly disheveled (but still kickin')  A&S Autocrats,

Lady Etain and Lady Sorcha

P.S.  You can email me at clhayes at mindspring.com or call me at 408-710-3348 with questions/ideas/donations!  Thanks- Etain