[Darkwood-SCA] Info needed on a College

Liz Kerridge wavehaven at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 00:17:45 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone!

I am compiling a history of sorts on the College of Saint David's.  Its been
around for quite some time, yet many people, including some of us alumni,
don't know this College's rich history.  If anyone has any memories, photos,
dates, names, event information, or whatever else might be interesting,
please contact me off list. I am especially in need of stuff from the 1980's
(the creation period of the College) as no recent members were around then.
Thanks in advance!

Lady Disa Thjothreksdottir
wavehaven at hotmail.com