[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood potluck/ officers meeting July 28th

WINDSOR61 at aol.com WINDSOR61 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 14:01:52 PDT 2003

Darkwood potluck / officers meeting July 28th. 7PM

Dear Darkwood

    The Moss Landing Yacht Club has been very kind to us in allowing us to
use their facility at no cost.  Furthermore, they have provided a wonderful
meal and dessert for a very small fee.  So as a thank you we would like to
do a potluck for the club.  In this case we (Darkwood) would provide the
food for everyone.  Please bring two to three servings of meat for everyone
to share and something from the following list, per your last name.

A-E Salad

F-J Side dish

K-R Main dish

S-Z: Dessert

Please bring enough to feed about eight, as we are treating the yacht club
members.  Oh before I forget, this is a mundane feast.  Of course, if you
want to, slip something period in.  Remember, it should look mundane from
about ten feet away. :-)

Hope to see everyone there,
Baroness Liesel