[Darkwood-SCA] Do Not Call telemarketers new law.

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Fri Jun 27 10:02:47 PDT 2003

Friends
The new data base for the National Do Not Call is now available to stop telemarketers from calling you. Between SPAM and telemarketers I am really frustrated. The web site is not available for registration yet but you can call in your registration. I have enclosed a link to give you more info about the new law and what it will do for you and how to register by phone. The link is http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/donotcall/index.html
P.S. All of your address are sent in blind so I don't share your address with other Spammers.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Ride to the Sound of the Guns