[Darkwood-SCA] Monterey Scottish Games Demo

Glenn S Davis maleagant at juno.com
Thu Jul 17 09:03:33 PDT 2003

Greetings,

As mentioned in the new Darkwood Drum, the Monterey Scottish Games are
coming up and MdR is hosting a demo there. Anyone interested in fighting
or displaying their A&S work would be greatly welcomed.

The Games are going to be at the Toro Park in Salinas on the first
weekend in August (2nd & 3rd).
I have about a dozen tickets but this is a first come first served thing.
Please contact me if you are available for either Saturday or Sunday or
for both days.

Last year's demo was a great success though we were small in number. I am
hoping that this year's will be even better!

Thank You,

Richard of Ardgour
Seneschal for Montainge du Roi
(Glenn Davis)