[Darkwood-SCA] Virus warning

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Fri Aug 1 21:06:35 PDT 2003

Friends
I just got done getting rid of a new virus. It claims to be from the administrator of your server. In the Subject section they have :Your account : and have a zip attachment. Don't open it , delete it ASAP. It is known as 32mimailA at mm.  Here is the info from Norton and they will guide you to a tool to delete it should you be foolish, like me, and open it. http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.mimail.a@mm.html
P.S. everybody is being sent this in the blind so I don't send everybody's e-mail out.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Ride to the Sound of the Guns