[brucemem] Re: poster problem

Lynn Schroeder lynnsc95060 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:41:18 PST 2008

Hi,
I called Kinkos and we can email the jpegs tomorrow and they would have
a proof ready on Friday and posters on Saturday AM.  They can't frame
them by then but here are probably stores with pop in poster size frames
we could find.  It is about $48 a piece for the posters.  Unless anyone
comes up with a better/quicker idea, I will do this.

Lynn