[brucemem] Thursday status reports

Evan Hunt ethanol at armory.com
Thu Jan 24 13:39:38 PST 2008

> Lynn: RSVP

Yesterday I called David and Linda LaFlamme to ask about whether they were
interested in performing, and it turned out no one had told them there was
going to be a memorial... we should probably send out a second invitation
mailing.

Would it be a good idea to announce publically in more places where people
who knew him might see it?

> Evan: CD, Music/Sound

I have all the music for the CD assembled, but not all of it is in digital
form yet.  I expect to have the audio master and finished cover artwork in
a few more days.  We should settle on a vendor as soon as possible.

We'll have musical performances from John and Dorothy, Deth Specula, It's A
Beautiful Day and the Road Hogs.  Toby Gray from Beautiful Day is helping
to coordinate the sound system; he has most of the needed equipment already.

                                        eh