[brucemem] "marcats" photos

Jan Tarzia jan_tarzia at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:25:12 PST 2008

I'm not sure what photos you've blown up, but I'm wondering if they include either of our marcats photos - the "gang" shot down by the river or the one on the steps at SC High. If not, I think I can find mine and could take them to Kinkos tonight or in the morning and try to enlarge. Let me know if you already have these and I won't bother.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow...Jan