My original idea was to make butane ice cubes for use in the attendees'
intoxicating beverages, but it turned out to be too much trouble to make each
However, the single butane ice cube I made was much appreciated.
What is not shown here is what happened when I first ignited the flask.
When I opened the freezing chamber, some liquid spilled out onto my pants,
to which I paid insufficient notice.
When I struck my lighter to ignite the flask, my pants went up in flames!
Fortunately I was able to extinguish them before corporeal damage was incurred.
I smelled burning hair, but examination proved unable to determine its source.