[Unitedwespeakofficers] FW: Rooms Confirmation

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Mon May 3 12:55:06 PDT 2004

FYI -

We were bumped from the 15th floor conference room at 315 Montgomery, so I have booked this room reservation at 555 California, 11th floor.  I believe this is a smaller room, but this is just a one-time change.

I will add this to the announcements at the next couple of meetings, and we also need to make sure to note this in the email reminder that goes out the week of this meeting.

Thanks,
Randy