[Unitedwespeakofficers] upcoming officer training - Please mark your calendar!

Bob Sipp bobsipp at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 08:52:27 PST 2004

My fellow officers:

Randy Freeman and I have attended officer training for
this cycle, but we still need two more officers to
attend.  Right now, that would mean that we need two
out of three of Mary Kate, Ian, and Susie.

The last available training for this cycle is this
Thursday, February 26, from noon to 1 pm.  Bring your
own lunch if you want to eat during training.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL OR WILL NOT BE
ATTENDING.

Here is the data:

Thursday, February 26
12 noon - 1 pm
Cost: FREE- feel free to bring your lunch.

WHERE: Watermasters-Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
622 Folsom Street
San Francisco
Contact: Gregg Cummings
(415) 243-2505