[Unitedwespeakofficers] officer training

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Mon Aug 11 15:14:18 PDT 2003

My fellow officers,

tomorrow is the next occasion for officer training.  I just got an email from our past division governor, Phil Taylor, and no one from United We Speak is signed up for this training.  I have included the information below.  Note that there is no cost for members of Everybody Speaks and United We Speak.

My records indicate that Mary Kate and Eele'Cram were going to attend, and I think that Peter was as well.  Ian, if you would be able to attend also, that would be great.  If you can attend, please let me know, and copy Phillip.Taylor at ual.com.  Let Phil know that you will not need parking provided (Unless of course, you will)

Bob

Tuesday, August 12

Hosted Courtesy of Team Bank of America and "Everybody Speaks" Toastmasters Club

6:30 pm (accessible from 6 pm) Registration and Light Refreshments
6:45 - 8:30 pm Club Officer Training for new officers, and Advanced Officer Training for repeating officers.
We will provide training for every Toastmasters club office.

Open to all current Toastmasters club officers.

Cost: $5.00 Cash, or make check payable to "Division E Toastmasters"
(Note - free to United We Speak and Everybody Speaks)

Flyer - MS Word

 Bank of America
1st Floor Lobby Conference Room
1455 Market St.
San Francisco
(between 10th & 11th Streets- please check in upon arrival at the registration desk)