[Unitedwespeak] In Memorium, Susan Alison Rogers Sipp

Bob Sipp bobsipp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 14:56:03 PST 2006

To my Toastmasters friends,

  I have now been located in Pennsylvania for the last three months, which is why you haven't seen me at meetings.  At the time of my transfer, my wife's health was not great, but I thought she had more time.

  Regards,
  Bob

  Susan Alison Rogers Sipp passed away Thursday, January 19th, 2006, after a long illness.  Resident of Royersford, PA, born in Abington, PA, only daughter of the late Gordon S and Edna Roach Rogers.  Graduate of the Shipley School and Stanford University, attended Thomas Jefferson Medical College.  Predeceased by brother Gordon Samuel Rogers Jr.  Survived by husband Robert Sipp, aunt Elaine Belmonte, cousins Alice Belmonte, Ann and Bob Erdahl, Bob and Ann Belmonte, Joyce Belmonte, and Barbara and Tony Winchester.  Services to be held Saturday, January 28th 11 AM St. David’s Episcopal Church, 763 South Valley Forge Rd, Wayne, PA 19087.  The family requests that contributions be made to St. David’s Episcopal Church in her memory, in lieu of flowers.  Her interests in life were medical research, children’s education, Rotary International, and Penn State Football.  All who knew her will miss her sharp mind, caring heart, and smile of unsurpassed sweetness.