[Unitedwespeak] Continue United We Speak meetings?

Lee, Pamela A Pamela.A.Lee at bankofamerica.com
Fri Jan 6 07:34:57 PST 2006

Hi folks,

Are you interested in continuing to attend and contribute to the United
We Speak meetings? I understand there isn't anyone at the moment who
wants to be president.  But if there are enough folks who would like to
continue benefiting from the public speaking experience that UWS
affords, perhaps there's a way to continue the meetings by assigning the
Toastmaster role to a rotating set of associates.

Please reply to me by the end of next week if you are interested in
continuing the meetings?  Otherwise, if there's a lack of interest, we
will fold United We Speak.

Thanks for your consideration of this matter.

Pamela A. Lee
AIM/eCommerce Analytics
415.436.5712
Compliance:  It's everybody's business at Bank of America
This communication is confidential and intended only for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or
distribute this message to anyone else; any such actions may be
contact the sender.  Regular email is not secure.  We ask that you do
not send personal or company information of a sensitive or confidential
nature through unsecured email.