[Unitedwespeak] This Week

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Tue Sep 27 12:18:58 PDT 2005

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

We will be having a meeting this Friday at 12noon in the Lobby
Conference Room at 1455 Market Street.

Normally we skip the 5th Friday of the month, but this time we are
making an exception!

All roles are open, so please let me know which role you would like to
take.

Invite a friend and bring your lunch!

*********************

Reminder:  Dues are due!!!  If you are a renewing member, and haven't
already done so, please send your dues check for $27 made payable to
Team Bank of America to Nicholas Theuriet at Mail Code: CA5-701-17-07
*ASAP*

Another Reminder: Our area E5 Humorous Speech and Evaluation Contest is
this Thursday at 6:00PM.  Everyone is invited to attend, and guests are
welcome, however RSVP's are requested.  Submit your RSVP at:

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=ZXEENSQHCTCVDW
AOKYHK

Ian and I will be speaking.  Please come support us!

Hope to see you all soon,

Randy