[Unitedwespeak] FW: UnitedWeSpeak meeting tomorrow

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Thu Oct 27 13:21:50 PDT 2005

All:

What: UnitedWeSpeak FinancialDistrict meeting
When: Fri Oct 28, noon to 1pm Pacific Time
Where: 315 Montgomery, 4th Floor Conference Room (our contact is Fernando Vallejos)
Who: Please let me know if you can come - thanks

Members and potential guests are always welcome, even if they do not work in the Financial District!

Thanks,
Ian