[Unitedwespeak] Please Respond- Holiday Luncheon at 1455 Market St.

Freeman, Randy Randy.Freeman at bankofamerica.com
Tue Nov 29 10:20:34 PST 2005

Dear members, friends and guests,

We will have our annual United We Speak End-of-Year / Holiday Luncheon
this Friday, 12/02/05 at 12noon in the Lobby Conference Room at 1455
Market St.

Please reply to me with "Accept" or "Decline" by Thursday morning
(12/01) so we can plan the food and other festivities.

WHAT:     Celebration:  End-of-Year and Season's Festivities

WHEN:     Friday, 12/02/05 @ 12noon

WHERE:  1455 Market St, Lobby Conference Room

This will be our last meeting at 1455 Market Street until after the
first of the year.

See you there,

Randy Freeman

BA Merchant Services, LLC